Looking for information on the Seaview House redevelopment project? Click here to read more.
Seaview Camp and Conference Centre
We look forward to welcoming you to Seaview. Our aim is to create a warm and friendly environment to ensure that your stay is a pleasant and rewarding experience.
- The centre is conveniently located within walking distance of Kilkeel town and harbour and enjoys stunning views of the Mourne mountains. Other attractions such as Newcastle, Silent Valley reservoir, Tollymore and Castlewellan Forest parks and Cranfield beach are a short drive away.
- At Seaview, good quality produce is sourced to make tasty home made meals. Any dietary restrictions/allergies can be accommodated with prior notification.
- Recreational facilities at the centre include a fully equipped sports hall, pool room, tuck shop and a large lawn area.
- The main conference area seats up to 100 people and is equipped with full audio/visual facilities. It can also be partitioned for use by smaller groups.
The centre can accommodate between 35 and 80 people in dorm style accommodation.
- Two double rooms are also available
- If staying you will need to bring your own duvet/sleeping bag.
- Church weekend groups
- School groups
- Youth weekends
If you would like to book into Seaview, please fill in the contact form here.
Contact Number – 028 4125 8072
133 Harbour Road, Kilkeel, BT34 4AU