Young people can be the most difficult group to share the gospel with. Many Christians are comfortable working with children and adults, but struggle to relate to those in their teenage years. Further, those who are able to work with young people often struggle to find the balance between being cool and relevant, and faithfully discipling them through God’s Word.
The JYC Leaders Course is for both those who aren’t sure where to start working with young people and those who want to be better at making their youth ministry more gospel-centred.
This course is designed primarily for CEF volunteers and workers ministering to young people who are now too old for children’s clubs. The course is, however, still applicable and beneficial to those working within the context of a local church or other youth ministry.
This course is suitable for:
• Youth Pastors, leaders and helpers
• CEF Workers and Volunteers
• Those who are planning to/already run a JYC
• Those interested in reaching young people
• Anyone already involved in ministry to young people
Some of the subjects covered:
• The Holy Spirit and the teacher
• How to build a Bible study
• Relational youth ministry
• Behaviour management
• Guidelines for Christian growth
• Training teens for evangelism
• Teen culture
Interested in taking this course or want more details? Fill out the form below: