We understand that teaching is a demanding job and that the time available to create or source new material for the classroom is limited.
“Unravel – The Mystery of Christmas” is an educational resource pack written by teachers, for teachers, to help you explain the true meaning of Christmas.
This resource will provide you with all the material you need to unravel the story of Christmas in a new and exciting way in your classroom.
Inside this comprehensive resource, you will find an entertaining DVD, a wide range of ready-to-use photocopiable activity sheets with lesson plans, craft and art ideas, brand new Christmas songs, resources for your school carol service and much more!
There are a range of ideas and activities for:
- Early Years
- Foundation Stage
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Special Educational Needs
We hope you and your pupils enjoy the adventure, as you “unravel” the mystery of Christmas.
Inside this 145-page resource pack:
- Resource CD including 2 songs with backing tracks and an assembly talk PowerPoint presentation
- An entertaining DVD (approx. 18 mins). Aunt Molly with Lucy and Ben go on an Unravel adventure to discover the true meaning of Christmas
- Lessons plans
- Ready-to-use photocopiable activity sheets
- Craft and art ideas
- Assembly talk
- Dramatised Bible readings
- Christmas drama
- Christmas poems
- 10 original Christmas songs
So, what are you waiting for? Buy your Unravel resource pack today!