Bible discovery for families
Issue One of Table Talk is called The Book of Beginnings. It contains three months of Bible readings based in the books of Genesis, Matthew and Acts. The pages are undated. It will help you explore the beginning of the universe, the beginning of the early church and the beginning of Jesus’ life and teaching on earth.
- The first 15 days look at Acts, chs 1-4.
- Days 16-29 make a start in Genesis, chs 1-9.
- Day 30 takes a little look at Hebrews 11:7, relevant to Genesis.
- Day 31 starts Matthew and continues to Day 50, ending in ch 7.
- Day 51 picks up in Genesis again and covers chs 12-22 over 14 days.
- A series of puzzles and questions at the very end of the book offer a chance to look into other parts of the Bible not covered here.
Table Talk is for families with children from 4 yrs and up to use for daily Bible times. Each day takes about five minutes, maybe at breakfast or after an evening meal. Choose whatever time suits you best as a family.
Table Talk links in with XTB Bible reading notes for children. (XTB stands for eXplore The Bible). The Bible passages are the same each day for Table Talk and XTB – so you can use the two books together, or on their own. Whichever suits you best.